Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover

     Yes, this book is based off the script and screenplay by the all powerful George Lucas. For this, I am glad. Revenge of the Sith was the first Star Wars movie I ever saw, and now that I have found it in book form, I love it even more. This sci-fi novel is by Matthew Stover, who has written several Star Wars novels before this one.
     I am currently on page 104. At the moment (in the book), our heros Anakin Skywalker and Obi-
Wan Kenobi (along with the rescued Chancellor Palpatine) have just escaped from the enemy ship's turboshaft (which is a fancy space term for elevator shaft) and certain doom. They are recollecting themselves about now...
     "Are...all of your rescues so...entertaining?"
     "Actually, now that you mention it, yes."
     -Chancellor Palpatine and Obi-Wan Kenobi (page 104)    
    
     I think I am in the very beginning rising action, or somewhere in the late exposition...but I enjoy every word of it. Being the Star Wars geek I am...I think I may read this many times after I finish.
    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment